HAPPY HAPPY 2017!As 2016 draws to a close I am so thankful that I was surrounded by my girlies and lots of love at Christmas.
Here is a little end of December collage for you starting in the upper left:
1. Jim was in a bit of a car accident on his way home. Everyone was ok thankfully!
Once home though we had lots to do for the arrival of Christmas guests:)) There was the tree to decorate and stockings to hang.
Some mold that ruined a few treasures and a badly timed winter cold would not stop us as we decorated and cleaned. I pulled through with a bit of quilting on my commission quilt, 2. It is coming along very nicely.
3. Stockings hung- check!
4. A rare shot of me and my girls ready to go listen to a band for a bit of Christmas eve cheer:)
5. The tree all done up. Had to use the half tree since we had 4 pups here that like to tussle!
6. The whole gang at Clearwater Beach 2 days before Christmas next to the sand Snowman.
7. A little winter vignette on my MIL tiny school desk. I can't wait to figure out what to place on it next:)
8. Little Pooka after stealing poor Biscuit's toy. He can't have anything of his own but she is SO CUTE!
9. One eve we went on a small brewery tour of Palm Harbor and Dunedin. In Dunedin there is a new one named Dunedin Woodwright. It was absolutely adorable that evening with the crystal lights, a bon fire, a chill in the air, and a bluegrass band. A tiny bit of Christmas down here in Florida.
Lar and Dev both came this year with their men and a wonderful time was had by all! Those times are so precious to me and go way too fast.
Those of you following along lately know that I was participating in the 31 day blog challenge and you will notice that I fell off the wagon right around the time Jim arrived home. Now you know why:)
The sole purpose was to challenge us to do more blogging. I do believe that it served its purpose for me. I see that with a bit of diligence I can blog more than I was before. Thank you for following along and see you in 2017!
Pop over to see who else is blogging: