Friday, March 19, 2010

My Sunshine Award

Imagine my surprise one day when I was awarded the Sunshine Award by a fellow artist. Thank you, Delilah.
The Sunshine Award is an award given to blogs that have positive and creative blogging. The Rules for receiving the award are:
1. Post the Logo in a blog or on the sidebar.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers that you follow.
3. Link the nominees with in your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
Now I get to pass this Sunshine on to 12 Creative Bloggers and bring sunshine into their day.
I have selected the following blogs and hope you enjoy them as much as I do:
Ok, I cheated and added 2 extras but it is so so hard to just pick 12... my creative friends are like Lays potato chips :) and I still had to leave some behind.
Thank you to all of you and the others I couldn't list for sharing so freely with your knowledge and humor.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I just found your blog after you gave Leah Day a sunshine award. I love your flour resist. Been wanting to try it but the time hasn't been with me. Keep using the flour for food (cookies today).
Anyway, thanks for giving her the thumbs up today. Her blog has been great, I've been reading since she started her 365 quilting designs.

Dorothy

Wen Redmond said...

Thank you for my Sunshine Award Please understand I DO appreciate it but I can not continue the award at this time. Please feel feel to pass it on, though I AM honored!!