Sunday, November 15, 2015

FALL is HERE!

NOVEMBER

I absolutely LOVE Autumn with its cooler days and bright colors.  October is my birthday month so that brings celebration too.  Does anyone else have a season where your creative juices just seem to flow like a raging river after a Spring thaw?  Autumn is that season for me.  Ideas just pop in and out of my mind and some days it feels as if I won't ever get them all filed let alone made in a lifetime!  I am very thankful for that feeling though- It is INVIGORATING:)  What is your season?
This little boot represents my love of Fall attire and they make me feel fantastic when I am rocking a great pair of jeans with a cool pair of boots:)

As always, the pump is 12" square to fit on the originally designed (by me) Ackfeld metal hanger.

 
I am very excited about watching this BOM progress and seeing how all of you use different fabrics to achieve a new shoe each month.  Please share your progress on my FB page.  This is also where you will find additional tips about how I went about making these sweet shoes.
Happy Quilting:)

No comments: