Thursday, October 27, 2022

SAN DIEGO 2022

AQSG Seminar was amazing!

What an incredible group of people
who come together for the 
study of quilting every year.

This year it was in San Diego
and I had never been there, so
I was extra excited.
Then my roomie showed me
our view...Love!


I got us a bottle of wine, 
AND THEN realized
we didn't have an opener.
OOOPS!
Scissors to the rescue
(and NOT my good ones:).

WAY too many gorgeous
quits to show here.
Way too many new friends 
to introduce here.

I will show you my auction
haul of some new books and
blocks and a new quilt:)

Thank you to Janet J. for spending
so much time with me!
Thank you to Sharron W.  and Lenna D.
(and her fun friends) for making 
this trip extra fun for me!
Thank you to Kathy C. for being YOU:)
Thank you to Joe C. for putting into
words the tactile feeling that
induces a complete meditative
lull for me every time I pick 
up a needle.
Thank you to everyone at AQSG for 
putting on an amazing adventure 
for all the quilt lovers out here.
Thank you to the Vendors  and 
all the presenters as well!

After days of chatting and learning,
it was time to go home...

Seen at the airport security line:)

I can't wait until next year
when we will meet in Louisville, KY~
For more info:

 

No comments: