Monday, November 28, 2022

Fuzzy November Travels:)

 Fuzzy doesn't have to mean the literal.
It can also mean all the feelings 
we get by being around family
or people we love. It can include
nostalgic memories we get
to share or pass on.

This month we traveled north
to help our eldest with her new
home adventure (even though my
heart is broken they are so far away!!).
We drove through not one
bit of Autumn on our way
and then the house across the street
had this for me:) 

There was lots of framing
out to be done and 
I helped little man build
his own little box fort.

Then he and pops
supervised the air
vents being put in by mom.

We did all the seasons
on this trip!!!!
Of course, it was 
unseasonably cold while we
were there-lol. 

My contribution was the 
painting of the little's 
ceiling including his
constellation.

When I wasn't painting,
I was hanging out with 
this sweet face.
We went to the mall
and his FAVORITE
store, Home Depot-LOLOL!

We also sang show tunes
and colored and played
with stickers.
He has decided that 
Monster Trucks are awesome:)

On our way home
we picked up the literal
'fuzzy' in the title.
Meet Ziggy, aka zig zag.
Our niece couldn't keep 
him after this last military
transfer so here we are.
Thank you, Atlanta, for 
at least offering up some of 
the best Autumn color seen
on this trip even if I had to 
sit in traffic for 2 hours to 
enjoy it!
What craziness!!

We ended our trip with
 dinner reservations for 
Thanksgiving.
After our very long trip, 
no food in the house and no
one felt like cooking.
Thank You to the Lucky Dill
for providing a fantastic 
meal that fed us more than once:)

I will be forever grateful for 
getting to have a hand in my girls'
new homes and getting to spend
so much time with the little!

Sometimes there is a lot and 
sometimes only one thing, 
but I hope you had a small spot 
of time to note what you are 
grateful for this year.

Thank you to all of you
who follow along in my travels.
~keep stitchin~


No comments: