Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Houston Part 1

Here I am at Market with my dear friend and designer extraordinaire, Susan Marth of Suzn Quilts. In case you were so busy that you missed her new book, here are some peeks at what is in the book. The whole booth displayed every big and little item that can be made for the best friends in our lives.

From small pillows to framed quilts to table covers and lap quilts...the book has it all plus recipes. The lap quilts use jelly rolls and the table covers use charm squares.
This picture shows off 2 new jacket patterns as well.

I loved that I was able to capture the booth from above...so cozy you could move right in. This book has something for everyone since we all have a mother, sister, or friend who is dear to us. Depending on how much time you have or how many gifts you need to make, you will find the perfect gift here.

I would also like to thank Susan for bringing me along for the second year in a row. It is a wonderful opportunity for me to be at market and I have learned so much being her assistant.






No comments: