Friday, July 13, 2018

AQS Publishes Robin's Wreaths

IT'S HERE!!
The magazine hit AQS member mailboxes early 
June and newsstands late June. 
"Robin's Wreaths" will be the series quilt
 this year presented in 5 parts.
If you are not a member, consider becoming one. 
There are many other benefits like all the
access to their digital content as well 
(a treasure trove in itself).
 Plus as a member you can find the first issue in the
 Members Only section of the website:) 
MagCVR
And, my name is on the cover which for some reason
 I completely didn't expect and 
therefore am surprised and delighted!
MagLayout
 Here is the layout on page 18....

Paducah
"ROBIN'S WREATHS" at Paducah
in the Authors Section!!!

This quilt will also be displayed at the Grand Rapids, Virginia Beach, and Fall Paducah AQS shows this year.  I am On Tour:)


FBGroup
I started a Facebook Group for those of you that would like to sew with friends and receive extra tips on my process for making this quilt.  The above picture shows the Group header and 
click JOIN to become a part of the fun!
The Group name is Robin's Wreaths, AQ Magazine

Part 2
 Part 2 reviews have been done and ready for printing....
Label
I do hope you will follow me on FB: 
Instagram: @nestlings1 and sign up for my newsletter
by emailing me at robin@nestlingsbyrobin.com
THANK YOU!

No comments: