Monday, November 29, 2021

Quilter's Workshop of Tampa Bay, FL 2021 Quilt Show

 This guild does a FAB show 
and they didn't disappoint this year!

One of the members
even wore her best 
poodle skirt and scarf.
Wish I had asked for a pic:)
www.nestlingsbyrobin.com
Here was my booth for 
conducting business and 
catching up with familiar faces!

Lots of vendors with lots
of lovelies!


This fun vintage booth
had a couple of 'take me home'
pieces just for me:)
Then we must not forget
the quilts:)
All silk ties!!
Margaret Stephens

Spinning Spools
Margaret Stephens

LOOK at the fabulous
ribbons they make 
for their winners!
BEST OF SHOW!!
Lorraine Masten
Around the World with
Mary Mannekee.

So much to see and I couldn't
possibly get it all in one post.
Thanks for visiting
and keep stitching:)










No comments: