Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Quilt Show Booty!

Who doesn't love a quilt show?
How about the quilt show plunder
and the deals in the guild boutiques!

I am in the middle of quilt
show season here in Florida
which means I get to shop 
in boutiques across the state.
They each have a different set up
and feel as to what they present.

Who doesn't like jewelry
presented in a little blue box 
(I know it isn't Tiffanys 
but close enough:)!
I found a sewing machine
charm and added hearts
to my locket earrings

Of course, every good
quilter knows you can 
NEVER have enough fabric:)

There are always 
deals to be had and 
I found some lovelies
to add to my miniature
making collection.

In between appraisal shows
this month, I had the honor 
of bringing the Well-Loved
girls out on a road trip and 
teaching my Scrapplique'
to the fabulous 
of Melbourne, FL.
THANK YOU!!
They took some fabulous shots
of the quilts too and I am thrilled:)
Seaside Lecture WLL

Well-Loved Ladies Collection

Well-Loved Ladies Collection

Well-Loved Ladies collection

Scrapplique'
Look how FAB these blocks are!
Students who are willing to try
something new are awesome.
Thank you!!

I actually had to do other work
whilst traveling this time but
I couldn't beat my view....





Thank you Vero Beach Quilt Guild
and the town of VB for great 
memories!

No comments: