Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Winter Games QAL: Blizzard Supplies

 We are 3 days out from the start
of the Winter Olympics 2022 in
Beijing China!
Time to support our athletes
that have trained tirelessly
for this one moment!!
I am excited to see your 
fabric selections.
You saw mine HERE.
Please show progress 
over in my

If you are new to the conversation,
go read the introduction HERE
We will wait...
Ok, now that you are back, 
let's talk supplies.

Winter Games

Still love the Magic sizing 
for PRESSING all my seams
nice and flat.
*You see my favorite 
Bohin pencil is back.
That will come in handy
depending on the value
of your fabrics if you 
are doing hand applique'.

Other items in the picture are: 
 Karen Kay Buckley
serrated scissors for cutting
my applique' (especially
cutting into V points/curves.

Let's not forget my 
favorite hand applique'
thread: 50wt Aurifil thread.

The Add-a-Quarter (R) 
ruler 12" is a great asset
for making sure you don't
accidentally cut off a 
seam allowance....
Ask me how I know:)
OK, don't ask-lol.

Not shown but my favorite
fusible web is Wonder Under #805.
These items make my life 
so much easier.

I know we all have our
own favorite tools so 
assemble what you need
based on this supply list below:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1163772155/winter-games-quilt-pattern-pdf?click_key=f7ab7f801fbfe4b4e361fd3f36d12e831ee6719e%3A1163772155&click_sum=cdc10e3a&ref=shop_home_feat_3

Right click the image to save
to your computer so you can
use it as a checklist before Friday.
Don't forget the jingle bells:)
See you in 3 short days!
~~~

No comments: