Tuesday, May 10, 2022

2022 Travels, so far:)

Mostly a picture post:)
In February/beginning 
of March,
we were still traveling
to various quilt guild shows
so that I could do 
appraisals.
Our view in Daytona...
 
Above: Naples at night
Below: Naples in day
(both views from our hotel).
After Naples, I had a ton
of work to catch up on 
including another magazine 
quilt coming later this 
year to AQ magazine.

Finally, in April, I had 
a bit of time to recharge
when I attended a FAB
quilt retreat at the 

The group of talent
and kindness at retreat
was AMAZING!!
Sooo many laughs
and the delightful 
scenery made
my spirit soar!

There is an old
abandoned wool
mill next to the Inn.
We took a quick peek
at the old buildings
one afternoon.

OH, the stories
these buildings 
could tell....


A few of us went for a 
scenic drive one afternoon.

There were lots of 
Christmas Tree farms 
in the region.
The pic above shows the 
replanted hills.

One afternoon we held
an antique quilt turning
and the beauty just kept
coming:)

I will be forever 
grateful for being invited
to share space 
with quilters
of all walks of life
who graciously shared
their knowledge 
and themselves
with me for 
a few days one April!
~Thank you~



No comments: