Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Paducah 2022 and a wee one:)

Not my first choice, but rooms
went fast in Paducah this year!
Thankfully the view was pretty
and watching the tugboats
with their multiple barges
was interesting!

I had the wonderful honor
to appraise at the AQS
Paducah show along 
with taking my 
appraiser class.
After work, I was able
to peek about and see
the fabulous quilts on display.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Janet Stone's work 
is magnificient!

Keiko Morihiro's quilt
blew me AWAY!
I am completely inspired
by her lovely,
intricate work.
Linday Roy Never
disappoints!!!
I have been a fan
for many years and 
every time I see
one of her quilts, I stand
and gawk in awe!!
I want to be her when
I grow up:)

While in Paducah, I went 
to see the Red & Green and
exhibits by Sue Reich.
Here I am with 
my sweet friend, 

Paducah offered wonderful
weather, meals with old
and new friends
and plenty of visual 
overstimulation-lol!

My husband decided to 
come along this year
so that we could make 
a trip north to visit the little 
after all my work was done:)

Gorgeous golden fields
adorn the state of KY
this time of year, keeping
us stocked up with
canola oil.

ALL those miles
on the road were
worth it for this
SMILE!!
Keep Stitchin'

No comments: