Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Spring in Illinois

 Spring has Sprung here in Illinois. 
I forgot how much I missed 
the change of seasons and the green 
of everything coming back!
We now have lovely red patio 
chairs and a great view when 
the weather permits.
It is the perfect spot to do 
some hand stitching:)
Inside things were at a stand still
until I could get some cabinets to paint
for my studio. Here they are....
Wait until you see the lovely red
they will become.


is still progressing in my FB group,
Robin's Rocking Needles here.
This is 4 panels done on my
scrappy version:) I am really 
loving how it looks!

I spent Memorial Day getting
my QOVF Take 5 blocks done.
I chose to do 5 Ohio Star blocks
since that is also the National
Block Drive block this year.
It was the perfect day to honor
those we have lost in service.

I have been enjoying some long
walks out in nature and right 
now the Cottonwood trees are
letting loose their fluff.
I love it!
It also brings back childhood
memories from when we lived
in Kansas. The family farm
had huge Cottonwood trees on it
as well as huge Mulberry trees.
Cotton is a staple in my life!
I wonder how much I would
need to bat a small quilt:)

I hope you are enjoying
your Spring. 
Let me know what you are 
doing in the comments.
Gardening?
Quilting?
Hiking?
All of the above?
Whatever it is, enjoy it with all 
your being!
Keep Stitchin~


No comments: