Thursday, December 14, 2023

Benartex 4th Quarter Fun

 Welcome back for some Benartex fun!
For my 4th quarter project, I have
been playing with the American Spirit 

American Spirit

These were the fabrics I chose
to work with for this project
but there are many others 
to choose from.

If you saw my Ohio remix
in the Fat Quarterly in October, 
then you may know where this
is going:)
I took that block along with
another arrangement and
combined them with a
sweet and simple border applique'.

In January this new design,
'In Gratitude', will be available 
for purchase through my ETSY shop.
I love that it is simple to assemble
to help those creating quilts for QOVF!

In the meantime there are the holidays to 
enjoy with all my sweeties, more blocks
to finish, a new long arm quilter to find 
since I have moved:)

I hope you find a way to make the 
holidays special for you!
Thank you all for being a part of
my life see you in the new year!





No comments: