Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 Years

"Batik Blooms" detail shot.
Honorable Mention CCQG 2008

For those of you who read my post about the International Fiber Collaborative leaves, here is the update. The tree is up and looks amazing. There are pictures on that site of how they made the wire branches for assembly too.

I know we all hate paying taxes; but when I wrote the check this last quarter, I was pretty happy about it since it showed that I actually made some money this time. The amount coming in certainly softened the blow of having to pay some out. As long as the money keeps coming in I will proudly pay my taxes!

This next week I will celebrate the 5 year anniversary of NESTLINGS by Robin. I sent out promotional postcards for the first time offering 'no shipping' on wholesale orders of 12 or more patterns. If you are reading this and not a shop owner but would like to purchase retail from http://www.nestlingsbyrobin.com/ I will offer no shipping on retail orders of 2 or more patterns. Spread the word. Offer ends May 9th, 2009.
I feel very honored to have been able to do what I love for 5 yrs and to learn from so many talented and wonderful people along the way. You have each touched me in different ways and I thank you.

No comments: