Tuesday, October 27, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:)

Another year passes and 
how do we mark them?

This year has had many 
challenges and one was all
my work cancellations.
As October approached, 2
contracts remained and both
groups decided to go forward.

So the day before my birthday
I taught one of my favorite
workshops ever, 
to the 
near Leesburg, FL
.
Beautiful setting and a 
FABULOUS group of ladies.
They really took my inspiration
and made it their own.

Below is Margaret Travis and 
her sister, Marie.
Margaret is known for her Fabulous 
Cheerleading in our industry!


On my actual birthday, I spent 
the evening showing off the 
LADIES to the 
in Lakeland, FL.
They loved them almost as
much as I do:)

I was somewhat apprehensive
getting back out with the 
new little coming to visit.
Thankfully most were very 
understanding of wearing masks.

I received lots of wonderful gifts 
from family and friends including
fabric, a salon tray for upcoming
filming assistance and ….
This sweet little
 (ca 1940s??) machine &

This Awesome book about
the Colonial Williamsburg
textile collection!

The reason I was so excited
is that back in 2018 I was 
privileged to stitch with some
of the volunteers on this quilt (above)
as they reproduced it for the 
house displays around the property.

When I received the book, I 
was able to find the exact 
quilting diagram of what I 
had been working on.
Nerd here finds that
very exciting:)

So, HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY to 
all the October kids and
Thank you to everyone
who reached out to make
me feel special!
 
Keep quilting:)

No comments: