Sunday, June 13, 2021

TWINKLE WHEELS

Meet Twinkle Wheels
featuring 
Connecting Threads'  
new line of fabric 
I was fortunate enough to 
design a new pattern for them
and I needed to test out the 
block design since I 
was doing something a bit
different for me:)

OK, not the first part that
starts with half-square triangles
(some of my favorites to 
design with:).
Figuring out how to align
the center bit was a tiny
challenge but it 
worked out wonderfully
(if I do say so myself:)!

Here is my cover with 
the finished quilt and 
the second layout you
get from your cut aways
so there is hardly any
waste!

Here is another color way 
showing how a splash of yellow
really brightens it up.
It looks much more
complex than the actual
construction is.
Super easy to assemble!
When you are ready to 
make one of your own,
find my fun and simple
pattern HERE

THANK YOU,
Connecting Threads!

No comments: