Tuesday, June 8, 2021

THANK YOU PIGEON FORGE!!

This is a beautiful shot of 
I was able to eat dinner here one
evening and the food was 
delicious, home cooked, stick
to your ribs eats.

I spent weeks cutting kits
and preparing patterns and 
packing quilts....

so that I could arrive
in Pigeon Forge
and teach in this 
lovely setting...

The day before classes 
started I took a short 
drive toward Gatlinburg.
So Beautiful!!
Found a covered bridge
by accident:)
Here is the wonderful
slate of instructors I 
had the honor to share
a page with!
The FUN banner 
outside of my room 
showing my schedule
for the week.
 My room set up...

The staff was super helpful
and the students were eager
and patient and fun!
It truly was a lovely way
to come back to teaching!

Found this fun treasure in an
antique shop in Pigeon Forge-SCORE!
Yes that says 1853!!
I have wanted one for awhile now
and so happy to have found a 
sweet little one that looks
darling with my machines
and spool cabinet!
Also shown here is my new
POPPY POD LANE now 
available in 
Primitive Quilts and Projects.

Lastly, on my way home, I 
stopped in to see mom:)
We did some much needed work 
around the place and also 
took time to have a couple of 
fun nights out together forcing
us to put on nicer clothes...lol.

No comments: