Friday, December 31, 2021

Apple Baskets in AQ Magazine

 

Apple Baskets

Hello Apple Baskets!
Now appearing in the January 2022
issue of American Quilter Magazine,
this delightful reproduction of 
an antique quilt in my collection
brings that red and green 
cheer to any home.

When I started thinking about 
how to reproduce my very large
collection of red and green
applique' quilts from the 1800s, 
I truly considered making a one
off (in miniature) of every 
single quilt until I counted-LOL!!!

The idea eventually turned into
Well-Loved Ladies Sampler

I am so pleased I did the 
sampler but there were
one or two that had been 
started and needed to 
be seen through to completion.
Apple Baskets was one of
those ideas I just couldn't put away.
The border circles are so fun!

My original sample is done
with needle-turn applique' but
as always, I have written the 
instructions for fusible applique'
so you can get it done in this 
lifetime:) and have it up for 
next Christmas!

If you are not already an AQS member,
I highly recommend becoming one.
HERE is how to get your copy today!
AQ Magazine

~Keep Stitching~

No comments: