Thursday, January 5, 2023

HAPPY HAPPY 2023!

I know I live in Florida but
occasionally it does get chilly:)
The newest member of the family
has enough fur to keep him 
warm but he looks So-Damn-Cute
with my scarf and Jim's hat:)

Now that the new year has begun
and I am slowly getting back
into my work routine, 
it is time to talk goals!

I have chosen words in the past
but my personality does not do 
well with keeping up with that.
I have also in the past, made a
very long list of goals that go 
by the wayside.
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED
on how many times I have 
said lose weight-LOLOL.
NO MORE!
If I lose weight walking Ziggy
daily with Jim, wonderful, but
it will not be a focus.
My very small goal list is:
1. Get out more (away from my computer).
I may join a group to meet new people
or just go new places with Jim.
2. Focus on my surface design work
in the form of taking a few classes
to learn technical process better
and grow my portfolio.
The secondary goal of this is to get
at least one licensing contract
before the end of the year!
3. Focus on teaching virtual classes more.
Who doesn't love the casual feel
of meeting new people in their 
own space. This may also 
count towards goal #1 for the 
meet new people:)

Nice easy goals for 2023 to 
grow my business in new ways.
What are your top 3 goals??

 

No comments: