Thursday, January 5, 2023

My first ever Calendar!

Embroidery Calendar
Initial orders have gone out 
and I am excited to start
my video tutorials that will
post each month on my


This labor of love is
comprised of various
flowers I have designed
over the years and put 
into a 3" format so
that each month you 
get a new little piece
to work on in all
those in between moments
(bank line, doctor 
appointment, etc).
Those minutes add
up so quickly.
 
Each month has a 
handy pocket calendar and
an inspirational phrase.


On the back side,
there are notes about
supplies, stitches to try,
and ideas for how to 
use these small pieces
in your everyday life.

It was designed not only
as a calendar but also
as a mini, self-paced
introduction to 
embroidery class.
Have some little fingers
that would like to shadow
you? This is perfect for 
ages 5 and up with
supervision.

So, head over to my 
website and join the fun.
Sign up for my newsletter 
for video updates.

No comments: