Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

How did I celebrate?  Very quietly:)  My year review is already done by completing the 31 day blog challenge.
If you missed it, you can read about it Here, Here, Here, and Here!

I am not picking a word this year as so many do.  Instead I will keep plugging away with the skills I have been nurturing in 2018 (hopefully a bit better though:)

I will have at least one new magazine project out this year and one in the works for 2020.
There are 3 lectures with signed contracts and 2 workshops.  If it isn't signed then it isn't scheduled so you can still get your empty calendar spaces filled:) 
LECTURES & WORKSHOPS  and WHAT'S NEW
My test for Appraisal Certification is in August and lots to learn between now and then!

My wish for us all is a touch of personal peace and loads of Quilting!! 
I also want to thank every single person (you know who you are:) that helped me keep my business growing this year!!  
CHEERS TO YOU! 
IF you read all the way to the bottom, message me through FB and I will send you a Free Jingle Penguin Pattern:)

No comments: