Thursday, October 21, 2021

HOPE for Christmas:)

HOPE
www.nestlingsbyrobin.com

I don't know where my
grandpa got his love of candles
but it passed down to my
mother and to me.
For years one of my shopping
highlights was going to 
Yankee Candle every season
to see what new wonderful
candle décor was available.
Being brought up Catholic
there were many opportunities 
for candle lighting.

Once old enough to light my
own candle in thought or 
remembrance of another was
a big deal for me.
I enjoyed the ceremonial aspect
 of lighting the candle then 
kneeling to prayer.
Then there were the Advent candles
every Christmas season and the 
Easter wreath as well.
I do believe most people 
have a fascination with flame.

www.nestlingsbyrobin.com
On to the quilt:)
Easy 4 patches shown above
helped make this little piece 
everything I wanted it to be. 
Small enough to be a weekend 
project with that bit of 
holiday charm to it.

No reason it can't be done 
in blue to celebrate our 
Jewish friends as well.
www.nestlingsbyrobin.com

Of course, we all know
I made mine by hand:) but 
the instructions are written
for fusible so you can 
be ahead of the gift-giving season.

www.nestlingsbyrobin.com
THANK YOU
publishing this gift of Hope:)
www.nestlingsbyrobin.com

 ~Enjoy this gift of HOPE
for you and yours this season
and everyday~
Robin

No comments: