Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CHRISTMAS at my house:)

View of the first Christmas in our new home in Tarpon Springs, FL 2011.  So open and with a full tree:)

We will have 6 stockings hung this year for sure! (that year it was for my OCD because I couldn't have an uneven wall:) It will be a full house with 6 adults and 4 dogs!

 
This is what a half tree set up looks like.  I thought maybe my monster pup would be ok with a full tree until my daughter reminded me how all 4 dogs act together.....  There is much romping and playing and this could mean a tree getting knocked over!

There was some question as to whether everyone would be able to come this year and now that the official word has come down, I am so excited that I just can't stand it!!!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my friends wherever you may be!!


Pop over to see who else is blogging....
http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2016-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/

No comments: