Tuesday, December 13, 2016

NESTLED BABIES

I am not sure why I started designing in 'baby', but they are mighty cute and I will be ready when the first grand bundle arrives someday.....
 
BABY BLOCK PILLOW
This little cutie was based on a crocheted block I made when my first child was born.  It was so much quicker to quilt:)  It contains the whole alphabet for personalizing plus appliques for girls or boys.






JUST HANGIN' OUT






Just Hangin' Out was designed from another monkey quilt I made and never finished because I hated the fabric I chose.  It seemed right at the time but after marinating in the closet for 4 years my tastes had changed.  Can anyone relate??
 
 


FIREFLIES

 
I have designed so many quilts using a tessellation program and Fireflies is one of them. Someday I will get around to doing a girlie version:)










BABY BOTTLE ROCKETS













BINKY BLOOMS






A good play on words will get me every time....
Baby Bottle Rockets and Binky Blooms were so fun to dream up!! 

 

SPRING POND
Spring Pond is delightful and sweet and great for twins:))  When I was a little girl the idea of twins was just so appealing.  When I got pregnant for the first time I hoped it was twins.  After I had the baby, I was SO thankful it was NOT twins!  Anyone else have that crazy dream??

Pop over to see who else is blogging...
http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2016-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/

No comments: