Thursday, December 5, 2019

2019 Houston Festival Part 2

I truly was honored to be a part of
 the 2019 Houston Festival Faculty!


 Here is my fancy badge and pin:)
 The next 3 pics are of the Sweetest Surprise!!  
There is a gift bag for faculty members where
Quilt industry sponsors 
donate small gifts ....WOW!!
THANK YOU to 
Quilters Select for the Appli-web and thread, 
Fairfield for the batting sample, 
Steady Betty for a fun tool I have never tried, 
RNK for a great tote bag and scissors, 
IQF for the great bag and everything else you did for us, 
Mountain Mist for the baby wool press mat, 
Moda for the perfect charm pack of Jo Morton fabric, 
Cherrywood (who has great fabric), &

Your scissors are phenomenal!

Then we get to my Swimming Seahorse class...
Thank you to, Shirley, my Teacher's Pet for the day
for taking all these fab photos.
I always forget;)

 Working hard...
 I love to hammer things!
My rating when I was in the military
had a joke about being able to fix
anything with a hammer:)

 HAPPY students finishing projects!








Seeing how everyone's turns out 
differently and people learning new 
things makes it more fun for me as 
the teacher, I think, 
than the students.

A huge
THANK YOU to the 
students who signed up for
my class and made a it 
a Wonderful day!!

If your guild hasn't had me visit yet, 
send your chair HERE to see
what we can book for a play day!
Keep Stitching~R

Cheryl Sleboda of Muppin.com for more blogs to follow.

No comments: