Monday, December 30, 2019

June 2017

I hope you have enjoyed the peeks 
back as much as I have!
These looks back have been
eye opening and I am appreciative
of all that has been accomplished.

This ca 1890 string star quilt was found in 
Plant City, FL on one of my appraisal 
training outings with my friend, Brenda.
It really doesn't fit in with my normal
style but I Love it!  I can't tell
you why other than the red and gold
together is very captivating.
String stars are normally haphazard
and this creator found a way to speak
to my OCD nature.
The gold contains the scrappiness 
that usually stresses my brain.
New workshop in development
and I am looking for 2 Florida guilds
to help me test it in 2020.
Email me for scheduling inquiries.

AUTUMUMS allowed for design
opportunities I never imagined!
You can read more about that HERE


This year I also received the 
gift of a wonderful hand quilting 
client who would also become a 
sweet friend!
Thank You, Kay, for trusting
me with your treasures!
Read about some of Kay's treasures 
in the links below...


These moments in time were not static
for me because they have extended into
my future and created more moments
and bonds that keep me growing every year!

What were you doing in June of 2017?
~R



for more blogs to follow.

No comments: