Monday, December 2, 2019

Reason #1

MUSH BRAIN!


I can't be the only one who suffers 
from 'mush brain'!
You know the feeling when you go to 
bed the night before and visions of your 
planned awesomeness-for-tomorrow dance
in your head; but then, tomorrow morning 
comes and you know there just won't be 
enough coffee to energize that brain.

My work deadline/travel schedule this past
4 months have had me coming and going
with mostly 2-3 day turnarounds at my home.
This means that now that I am home, 
my brain has gone on strike but
the work deadlines aren't done so
what is a girl to do???

Let's sign up for more deadline work....WHAT?
I do like chatting with all of you but I would
so prefer doing it at a diner over coffee
and pie than sitting at my desk !
So, mush brain decides to do nothing.
and that helps no one!

Thank you for popping over to see what I 
am up to and hope to have you pop in 
regularly this month!
Back to work and see ya tomorrow~R

us every year to get our blogs back in order.
If we can do it when we are the busiest 
then we have no excuse the rest of the year-HA.
That should be my series of posts this month....
reason #1 not to blog....reason #2 not to blog, etc.
Wonder if I can come up with 30 reasons??

No comments: