Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Birthdays...

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY 
BABY BROTHER!!!
I hit mine last year and now it is this
guy's turn to be part of the over 50 club:)

Interesting role being an older sibling:
Does the protectiveness come with being
human or does it come from the parents
always telling you to look out for the younger?

I spent many years looking after this
guy and getting into trouble with him too!
We had a pact as kids to not rat
each other out to the parents so 
there were a lot of "I don't know" 
answers when being questioned about how 
something went down:)

Siblings play a very important part
in who we become as adults.
Are we more caring and sharing or
the opposite?
That 'stick together' attitude was
very helpful at the time
and I like to believe made us loyal adults.

We may not talk all the time but 
I know if I needed him, my brother
would be here for me!!
I Love You Scott!!




for more blogs to follow.

No comments: