Friday, December 6, 2019

Reason #2 not to blog:)

DEADLINES!
I am on a magazine deadline right now for a 
due date that I was already given an 
extension for due to family matters.
So instead of sending out a lovely long post 
today with loads of pictures, I am sitting 
here whining about my deadline and 
how I have another sore throat....!
I never get sick and this is twice 
in a month now-Ugh!

I am writing this on the 5th but you will 
read it the 6th when I will be at a guild
Christmas Party.
Guess I shouldn't be whining-ha!

You may be sorry that you
popped over to read this, but you
 won't be sorry when you see
the magazine design:)

It is a combination of paper piecing
and fusible applique' and it is only
24" square. Easy to do with
scraps you have around the house too:)

Thanks for sticking with me this month~R



blogs to follow.

No comments: