Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A quick look back before forward to 2020

Hard to believe 20 years have 
passed since this crew was 
together for a new year, decade,
century, millennium!!
We were stationed in Puerto Rico
for 2000 and what a party!
January in Florida is prime
'drink and a nosh on the water' time:)
March was more hockey watching 
the Bolts kick some ass 
(before imploding later in the season). 
Wearing my new awesome fingerless 
gloves my mom made for me:)
I find them so comfortable for 
handwork too.
April brought a new adventure working
the Connecting Threads booth in Paducah
with this crazy crew!  SO FUN
Meet Amy, Barb, & Micki.
May showed me my 
cutting table for the first 
time in Months...(over a year)!
It was clean once....
Too bad it hasn't stayed clean:)
June was another workshop but  
closer to home.
Thank you Largo Cracker Quilters
July we met some local people
for a day out in Clearwater.
We had a lot of fun once I 
forced my husband out of the house-HA!
August was the BIG trip to 
Grand Rapids, MI for my
long awaited appraisal test!
Great little city and I made 
some new friends too.
My baby girl came to visit
while I was there too!
September brought the news that I PASSED
my appraisal test when I just knew I hadn't...lol
We also celebrated the wedding of
my sweet Lauren to her sweet Clayton!

October brought another birthday
and my baby girls sent me 
this sweet floral arrangement:)

October/November fulfilled 
another bucket item!!!
I was part of the 2019 faculty
Here's to being picked up again for 2020:)
Great life long friends came to 
spend Thanksgiving with us and 
we took them to their first pro
hockey game. So Fun being with them!!!
We have ages of shared history
and love.
I am Very Excited to look forward 
to 2020!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
~R



for more blogs to follow.

No comments: