Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day 13: Winter

Today's laziness was prompted by chilly weather. I know 40s isn't cold for those up north but here in Florida an extended period of 50/60s highs and 40s lows is WINTER! 
So I put in Winter as my prompt and counted down 13 images:)...I do enjoy this game. 

Then the hard part of sticking to that picture occurs. While looking at the rest of the images, Niagra Falls popped up and reminded me of a wonderful trip we took with our girls one year in early summer.  It was hot in Jersey already but the nights in upstate NY were chilly!! Temperature is all relative as we know from our overseas travels:)  Blood thins and thickens depending on what climate you adjust to so I guess I have adjusted some to Florida because my fingers are a bit on the icy side as I type this post. 
Keep warm and Quilt on!





No comments: