Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Day 5: Five places I would like to visit

I might as well keep this travel theme going this week a bit longer:)

While wondering what I would write about this month, I googled "writing prompts" in various forms...SO helpful!
One of them was, "Five places I would like to visit".  I seem to be clicking a few local ones off my list but what about far off places?

This isn't to say that these are the ONLY places I would like to go but they would be a great start.
1. IRELAND 
I am quite Irish and would love the country views and the weather!
It is on my bucket list to tour a castle as well:)
2. GERMANY
I am also very German and the architecture would be fantastic.


3.  ITALY
I have always been fascinated by the architecture and history of this place and I know I would love the food!!



4.  SPAIN
While I am in Europe, I might as well go to another country that has inspiring architecture and history and FOOD:)  I have been told that my Irish heritage is known as Black Irish due to when the Spaniards invaded the Isles so I guess I could technically call this a heritage trip too!


5.  ST. PETERSBURG, USSR
I have NO family connection that I am presently aware of but this building has mesmerized me for years!  I will Never go to Russia but wouldn't it be amazing to see this in person? !!


So did you get the theme?  I love architecture and at one time in my life thought I may go to school to be an architect.  Not sure I would have loved the whole drawing out blueprints but I do enjoy building and creating so who knows....?

I also love food and am pretty sure that these places would offer up some interesting new things to try.  Are you adventurous when you travel?  What is the most adventurous food you have tried?
What is the most adventurous trip you have taken?










No comments: