Saturday, December 15, 2018

Day 15: Fifteen

Today's post brought to you by the number 15:)  
How very Sesame Street of me.  
Trust me I am not out of topics for this month's 31 day blog challenge but the business topics I want to share are not prepared because I am very busy and I am procrastinating (who knew:). 
Plus I don't want to drop a day because  
I am very motivated to keep up this year.

Google has to be one of the greatest inventions Ever!  
So I searched 15 and hit images- Boring!  
Then I hit the news button and Wow. 
 I try to avoid the news like the plague because it is so 
depressing and not all these stories are great 
but there are a couple that are fun/good!

**Fifteen stories of the Taj Hotel...I am intrigued.
**Fifteen Pirates in Fall Commencement. Well that is one of my daughter's Alma Mater so, that sounds like a fun story.
**Holiday Travel increases/Puerto Rico makes a comeback. 
That sounds uplifting for my former home.
** EU donates 15 mobile labs. That sounds extremely helpful.


This seems like a different way to expand my reading of "news" without being bombarded. I may add that to my lists for 2019 that I can procrastinate about-LOL!




No comments: