Monday, December 17, 2018

Day 17: CHECK LISTS!

Most of you who know me, know that I love making lists about everything and I really LOVE checking things OFF the list.  That feeling of accomplishment is pretty high up on the best "highs" in life!
It is really hard this time of year to keep up when the list is longer and longer.  I tend to want to shut down and procrastinate.
The little bit of orange showing is the journal for 2019...
A whole year of possibility!!!

When that overwhelming feeling kicks in, it is really important to look back at my Bullet Journal and see all the red ink.  This reminds me at a quick glance that things are getting done even when not as quickly as I may like.

Here is your Holiday Reminder to slow down, not everything NEEDS to get done, and enjoy the happy moments this season is suppose to bring to each of us!




No comments: